FHI Balanced diet plan for Indians for a healthy lifestyle
WHO IS THE FHI BALANCED DIET PLAN FOR?
The ForHealthyIndia diet plan is a Balanced Diet Plan, incorporating the food habits of Indians, who eat ‘dal chawal/roti’ based diet, often rich in carbohydrates and deficient in proteins, vitamins, and minerals. The Diet Plan has been optimized, so it contains recommended levels of these nutrients at every calorie level: from 1200 calories diet plan to 3200 calories/day diet plan
The ‘FHI Balanced Diet Plan’ is a diet plan for women with diverse needs; including a healthy diet while pregnant, diet for nursing mothers and diet plan to lose weight.
It is also a diet plan for men, ensuring recommended intake of all nutrients, as per their needs, designed for men with normal weight or those looking to lose weight or manage lifestyle risks
This is also a diet plan for children, customized to their age and particulars, which ensures healthy diet for children with RDAs of all vitamins, minerals and protein for their optimal growth, but at the same time reduces the chance of excess intake, leading to childhood obesity
WHAT IS SPECIAL ABOUT FHI BALANCED DIET PLAN?
A) It is customized for you after taking your particulars such as height, weight, age etc.
B) is customized for your diet preferences: non-vegetarian or vegetarian diet plans
C) Provides nutrients in the recommended range in line with the RDA (Recommended Daily Allowance) for your age and gender
D) Leaves you with some deficit calories for snacking and indulgences
E) You will get a daily menu plan: telling you how much of each food group to eat and also recommendations on weekly requirements of some special foodstuff
F) You will see your nutritional dashboard: showing how well will you fare in comparison with RDA and recommendations, if you follow the ‘FHI Ideal Diet Plan’
G) Our diet plan gives you choices
- We will give you three diet plans choices and you choose the one best suited for you, to know about our three diets, go to ‘FoodWise diets’
- For people with diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure or high cholesterol, our ‘Ideal Diet for people with health risks‘ is perfect. It follows the principles of TLC, DASH and MLT diets
- For healthy people our ‘Basic Indian Diet’ and ‘Optimised Indian Diet’ are options to choose from. These plans are good starting points for even people with health risks
To know more about the FWI diets, go to ‘FWI Diets’
HOW TO GET YOUR FHI BALANCED DIET PLAN?
1. First, give us input to calculate your BMI, weight category and weight loss goal
2. Then, tell us your activity levels and get a diet plan for weight loss or maintenance, whichever you chose
3. Furthermore, tell us a bit more about your food preferences and get a customized diet plan with diet chart for breakfast, lunch, dinner and snacks
4. Get your nutrition dashboard
GET YOUR DIET CHART NOW!
CHECK OUT: Our references for recommendations on diet
Our references for diabetes mellitus
Our references for recommendation in heart risk management